Nothing crazy here folks, just a straightforward download and install on Windows:
- Visit the client download page and select clicking “Download ” under the “Windows” icon.
- . Click “Save” after choosing the folder to save the installer in (most likely the “Downloads” folder).
- Browse to the file “Amazon+WorkSpaces.msi” wherever it was saved in step 2. Double click it to start the installation. Windows might prompt for permission to install, select “YES”.
- Continue through the install with the default settings by selecting “Next” three times.
- Once installation is complete click “Close”
- To start the client, double click the “Amazon WorkSpaces” shortcut on the desktop or under “All Programs” in the start menu.
- The first time you run it, you’ll be prompted for a Registration Code. Enter the registration code provided via e-mail from your IT provider.
- After initial registration, enter your user name and password to be connnected to your workspace. Again, these would be provided by your IT provider.
Having trouble? Contact us for assistance!